- Aug 27, 2018 -
First, raw material analysis
The main raw materials for this electroplating enterprise are zinc alloy, copper plate, copper sulfate, nickel, nickel sulfate, nickel chloride, etc. The auxiliary raw materials are various reagents. The history and history of various raw materials and reagents is closely related to pollution control.
More than 95% of the pollution load in electroplating wastewater comes from various cleaning steps in the electroplating process. The generation of pollutants is directly related to the use of various raw materials and auxiliary chemicals in the electroplating process. The concentration of each pollutant in the sewage and the cleaning used. The amount of water in the water is closely related.
From the raw materials type, quantity, name and other materials used in the production and use of this project can be seen:
1. The selection of the electroplating process conforms to the principle of rationality, that is, the public welfare orientation is low toxicity, low concentration, normal temperature and high current efficiency; and heavy pollution chemicals such as lead, cadmium and mercury are eliminated.
2. In the aspect of raw material management, select raw materials and auxiliary materials that pass the quality. Check and accept the raw materials before entering the warehouse to prevent the entry of raw materials with poor quality and heavy pollution. Inspect the material barrel to reduce losses and avoid dripping during storage and transportation.
Second, process analysis
1. The electroplating process is rationally selected, and a relatively clean production process is adopted on the premise of meeting the product quality requirements.
2. Electroplating equipment (rectifier power supply, heating facilities, etc.) can basically meet the energy-saving requirements, eliminate high-energy-consuming equipment, and select more energy-saving electroplating equipment;
3. According to the process of selecting Lin Xi, spray washing, recycling or tank edge treatment, there is no single tank cleaning;
4. Hanging with reliable insulation coating;
5. There is a liquid recovery process for the applicable plating, a cleaning water recycling device, and a terminal treatment water recycling device;
6. The anti-corrosion and anti-seepage measures for the ground and sewage system of production operations are basically available.
Third, the material recycling
The recycling of substances in the process of this project is mainly manifested in three aspects:
1. All the zinc alloy corner scraps generated in the die-casting process are recycled, and the process is returned to the waste, which saves the raw materials.
2. The cooling water generated for cooling in the die-casting process is not directly discharged, but is used as the washing water in the activation process to recycle the wastewater, thereby reducing the consumption of production water.
3. The project plans to realize the reuse of sewage treatment effluent in the near future. As the cleaning water for various processes, the consumption of fresh water should be minimized as much as possible.
The energy used in the project is electrical energy, which meets the requirements of cleaner production.