- Sep 10, 2018 -
1. The plating solution is stable and can be used for a long time, which greatly improves the utilization rate of electroplating raw materials. Compared with electroless nickel-phosphorus alloy (commonly known as electroless nickel plating), the raw material cost of this process is only 1/4 of the former, and the production cost is less than 1/2 of the former.
2. The deposition speed of the coating is fast, up to 60μm/h, several times faster than electroless nickel plating.
3. It can stably or obtain high phosphorus (10%~11%) high corrosion resistant nickel-phosphorus alloy, and can also obtain medium phosphorus or low phosphorus nickel phosphorus alloy.
4. The plating capacity of the plating solution is as high as 50%, far exceeding the general acid chloride plating process.
5. Current efficiency up to 90%
6. The alloy plating bath has a wide current density range, stable nickel co-deposition rate, excellent dispersing ability and deep plating ability, and low corrosiveness to equipment.
7. The nickel content of the coating can be stably controlled within the range of 10% to 13%. The alloy composition in the solution is easy to control stably, the passivation film is less likely to change color, and the wastewater treatment is simple and the pollution is small.
8. Low current density The wide range of bright areas can be used for hanging plating of more complex parts and also for barrel plating.