- Sep 21, 2018 -
The object of anodizing is mainly colored light metal materials, especially aluminum and aluminum alloys, magnesium alloys, titanium and titanium alloys. The film obtained by anodizing treatment has better density, hardness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties than the conversion film obtained by chemical oxidation, and the film layer is thicker and firmer. Therefore, anodizing has a wider application prospect than chemical oxidation, especially the processing capacity of anodizing of aluminum alloy is increasing at a high speed, and more and more applications are applied.
1. protection. The anodized film has good stability in air and can improve the corrosion resistance of the surface of the aluminum alloy product.
2. Protection and decorative layer. In the acidic solution, the film obtained by anodizing has high transparency, and various bright colors can be obtained after coloring, and an oxide layer having a porcelain appearance can be obtained under special process conditions.
3. wear-resistant. The anodized film has a high hardness and can improve the wear resistance of the surface of the product.
4. Electrical insulation. The anodized film has high insulation resistance and dielectric strength, and has good electrical insulation, and can be used as an insulating layer of a dielectric or electrical product of an electrolytic capacitor.
5. spray the bottom layer. The anodized film has porosity and good adsorption, and can be used as a primer layer of a paint primer layer or other organic coating layer to improve the bonding force of the paint or other organic film to the substrate.
6. Electroplating the bottom layer. By utilizing the porosity of the anodized film, the bonding force between the metal plating layer and the substrate can be improved.